Salary: £26,000.00 per year
Based: Knottingley, West Yorkshire, moving to Pontefract later in the year.
HGV Class 2 Driver with experience in overnight routes, loading and unloading of vehicles, and willing to work in the warehouse as required. This is a 48-hour per week contract predominantly Monday to Friday but some weekend work may be required.
Main Tasks and Duties
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Experience of overnight routes in the UK and potentially Republic of Ireland
- Communication with customers and the office via mobile telephone
- Ensure paperwork is completed appropriately
- Vehicle checks to ensure road worthiness and compliance with VOSA
- Compliance with Health and Safety, Hygiene and other related legislation including complying with customer and Joule site Covid-19 protocol
Qualifications and Skills
- Clean, valid UK HGV Class 2 Driving Licence
- Good customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety
- Strong attention to detail