Standard Warranty Period And Extended Warranty Period The warranty period starts on the date of installation as shown on the commissioning report. The standard warranty period ends 24 months later. By registering the product(s) wl1ich can be done either by yourself or by the reseller from whom you have purchased the products (the “Reseller”) within 28 days after the installation date, you will receive an additional 5 year extended limited warranty service depending on the product type which will bring the total period of coverage to 7 years from the date of installation. All of the terms set in this Statement of Limited Warranty shall apply to any extended warranty. The method of service and operating conditions will be as described in the original warranty statement provided with the Samsung Product. Warranty: Redemption Process & Details.
1. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion(s) or special bid/tender pricing offered by Samsung Electronics.
2. This offer applies to models purchased after 00:01 hrs (GM1) on 1st May 2016.
3. Upon registration the claimant will be sent an email confirmation with notification of registration and a related reference number for the claim being registered on.
4. A copy of your invoice and commissioning report MUST be submitted as proof of purchase.
5. Proof of dispatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. 6. The 7 Year Extended Warranty is not transferable and no alternative will be offered.
Statement For Samsung
1. This offer only applies to the purchase of a new (not second-hand) Samsung air conditioning Product which is sold in the UK or ROI after 1st May 2016.
2. For customers outside the UK & ROI please refer to the country specific warranty information that came with your product.
3. All Extended Warranty Redemptions must be registered online within 28 days of installation.
4. This Promotion is only available to end user customers who are using the products for business purposes.
5. Employees or agents of Samsung or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this promotion is not eligible.
6. By registering for the Extended Warranty you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Extent Of Warranty
During the extended warranty period Samsung continues to warrant that the Samsung Product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship. If the relevant product does not function as warranted, against defective materials or workmanship, you should contact the Joule technical department or your local sales representative. Samsung Maintenance Parts, Supplies and Optional accessories (I.e. consumables), supplied as part of the initial Samsung Product installation and listed in the Samsung Product User Guides, is warranted against defective materials or workmanship for the first 6 months, from date of Samsung Product purchase or recommended average life volume, whict1ever is achieved first, but is excluded from the Extended Warranty period. When Warranty service involves the exchange of a product or part, subject to applicable law, the item replaced becomes the property of Samsung. The replacement item assumes the remaining warranty period of the original product. Before you present the product(s) for On Site (IH) warranty service you must: Ensure that the Product is available for Warranty repair, on Site at the registered address. Claim(s} For Warranty Service To obtain a Warranty service, you must:
– Contact the Joule technical department or your local sales representative.
– Provide the full product model code and serial number
– Provide proof of activated extended warranty and proof of annual maintenance contract as per the e-mail confirmation sent at the time of online warranty registration(s)
– Provide a clear fault description and carry out any diagnostics as advised
– Comply with any reasonable instructions from Samsung or an Authorised Service Centre to allow you to receive the warranty service
Transfer Of Product
If you transfer this product to another user, warranty service may be available to that user during the remainder of the standard 24 month warranty period, but not during any extended warranty period (I.e. the extended warranty is not transferable).
Samsung makes no representation or guarantee that the Samsung product(s) will operate uninterrupted or error free.
During the Extended Warranty Period, Samsung will only provide the Warranty in the UK and ROI. Samsung is not responsible for paying any travel or delivery costs where the product is located outside the UK or ROI.
Services performed by Samsung in rectifying damage or defect caused as a result of any excluded conditions shall be subject to additional charges for labour, transportation and parts.
The Extended Warranty is only available if you have an ongoing maintenance contract in place with a maintenance provider approved by Samsung, under which the product(s) must be checked at least once a year by that maintenance provider.
Warranty Service is not available to you if the product you present is:
– Damaged beyond repair, or In need of a repair not included in Warranty service.
– (e.g Periodic Maintenance, consumable replacement and the repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear) transportation damage, or any other damage caused by external factors (i.e. not damage caused by issues inherent in the manufacturing of the product)
– Does not match Product Model and serial number details as registered for Warranty service
To the maximum extent permitted by law, warranty service does not include repair of failures caused by:
Modification or attachments Accidents or misuse
Unsuitable physical or operating environment
Third party products, generic or refilled e.g. maintenance units or replacement parts Maintenance by anyone other than Joule or a Joule authorised service provider. Operation of a product beyond the limit of its duty cycle or Product specifications Products, components, parts, material, software, or interfaces not furnished by Samsung
Neither Samsung nor its third party suppliers or resellers make any other warranty, guarantee, or condition of any kind, whether express, implied, legal or statutory, with respect to the product(s), and to the extent permitted by applicable law, specifically disclaim any implied, legal or statutory warranties or conditions or merchantability, fitness for a particular, general or normal purpose, satisfactory quality, durability and warranties against latent defects.
General Terms Of Promotion
1. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and come under the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle and resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with the validity, effect, interpretation and/or performance of these terms.
2. By registering for the extended warranty you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claim(s) including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, and other relevant details of an entrant or claimant and/or the verification as to their qualifying purchase.
4. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
5. Tl1e Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
6. Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 OPS. (Please do not send any Warranty applications to this address – they will not be registered for Warranty promotion)
The JOULE Cyclone stainless steel vessel carries a fully transferable 25-year guarantee against faulty materials or manufacture provided that:
– It has been installed in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland as per the instructions provided in the installation manual provided with the cylinder and in accordance with all of the relevant standards, regulations and codes of practice in force at the time.
– It has not been modified in any way, other than by JOULE
– It has not been misused, tampered with or subjected to neglect.
– The system is fed from the public mains water supply.
– It has only been used for the storage of potable water.
– It has not been subjected to frost damage.
– The unit has been serviced annually.
– The Service Log Book has been completed after each annual service.
– The warranty card is filled in and a copy is sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The guarantee does not cover cylinders affected by the following;
– The effects of scale build up on the cylinder.
– Any labour charges associated with replacing the unit or its parts.
– Any consequential losses caused by the failure or malfunction of the unit.
Please note that invoices for services may be requested to prove that the unit has been serviced annually. Unvented Kit & Other Components The expansion vessel and cold water controls supplied with JOULE models carry a 1-year guarantee.
All other components that are fitted to, or supplied, with the unit carry a 1-year guarantee.