Therma Q Evocyl Air Solar Twin Coil
Features & Benefits
Our standard range of superior quality Evocyl AIR cylinders is built using high-grade Duplex stainless steel and designed to provide fast flowing hot water to single or multiple outlets. Manufactured to the highest standards and supplied with innovative components to ensure quick recovery, low heat loss, and economic use of energy.
- Sizes 120 to 300 in 545mm diameter.
- Cylinder manufactured from high-grade Duplex stainless steel.
- Totally insulated with 50mm 100% CFC and HCFC free polyurethane foam to minimise heat loss.
- Lightweight construction with white goods finish.
- Flat base for additional stability. Supplied with high-quality unvented installation components.
- Indirect units supplied with a modern fuel-saving stat that includes optional anti-legionella function.
- All plumbing connections are clearly identified and accessible from the front of the cylinder.
- 22mm threaded connections.
The efficient patented stacked coil used in all indirect cylinders. The solar version available. Long-life 3kW Incoloy immersion heater supplied as standard. Upgrade to titanium and/or 6kW immersion on request. Supplied with all safety controls as required by UK Building Regulations and Water Regulations. Product fully WRAS and Building Regulations approved.
Categories: Unvented Cylinders
|180/161L EVO A TWN STD
|210/184L EVO A TWN STD
|250/126L EVO A TWN STD
|300/254L EVO A TWN STD